HP Interns 2007/2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HP Interns 2007/2008

A place to discuss all aspects of your time at HP 2007/2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fancy Dress

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
David Finn

David Finn

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Fancy Dress Empty
PostSubject: Fancy Dress   Fancy Dress Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 4:03 pm

After reading that some of the top 6 have not been taking full advantage of the genius that is fancy dress parties/nights out I decided to start a thread to put ideas in. I also invite you to put silly pictures of you dressed as stuff in this thread. I will go first:

A small glimpse into my fancy dress history:

Fancy Dress Photo-0111
Ninja Adventures - creaping around Lancaster University campus surprising friends. I even hid in a bar's curtains drinking NBA for an hour without a guy next to me noticing, when I emerged he shat himself. I was talking to my ex for the entire time, but he didn't see me, genius.
Fancy Dress Photo-0013
Cross dressing night, the funniest thing ever. You guys made jokes about it, I actually went out like this. All random charity shop items, including kitchen roll filled bra and cheap gold chains. I was bloody scary.
Fancy Dress CATFINN
I forgot that this was fancy dress and had to steal some cat ears and a tail off a girl, then they put makeup on me, worked out alright though.
Fancy Dress BOXMAN
Boxman, this was legendary, ended up challenging eachother to do things while wearing this, I ended up going shopping, went to the chippy and tried to challenge the head of the pool team to a game without my arms.
Fancy Dress AngryHighwayOfficer
Angry Policeman, Aviators are a costume in themselves
Fancy Dress Zombiewithpete
Halloween, no costume, no entry. It must be halloween themed, not a disney character, unless it is an evil one.
Fancy Dress Toga
Toga night, starts out fun, but it never holds. One of my mates ended up holding her costume together while she walked home.
Fancy Dress Stpaddysday
St Paddy's Day, cover yourself is Guiness and green.
Fancy Dress DSC00086
Hawian night, super fun and cheap to do using stuff from charity shops.
Fancy Dress DSC00014This one was abandoned on the basis of it being far far far too scary.

We simply have to do fancy dress during the first month, breaks down all sorts of social barriers when you have to help your m8 put his lipstick on.
Back to top Go down
dani

dani

Number of posts : 34

Fancy Dress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy Dress   Fancy Dress Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 7:22 pm

i must say finn... the tranny dress def suits ya!

a bit of lipstick and ur def a go-er!
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

Number of posts : 31

Fancy Dress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy Dress   Fancy Dress Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 7:42 pm

oh god, i daren't post my pictures of recent fancy dress excursions for fears of being branded a bastard...

I've been ...Hitler, a member of the Ku Klux Klan (which my MUM helped me make btw), went as terrorists to a recent gig, complete with lengths of wood painted red and duck taped to our chests.

I've also been as a fairy, but thats another story...
Back to top Go down
Jellis

Jellis

Number of posts : 68

Fancy Dress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy Dress   Fancy Dress Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 8:56 pm

finn man that bottom ones a tad scary dude! ha ha

I have been a penguin:

Fancy Dress Pengui10

A super penguin:

Fancy Dress N5106710

and most recently a clown:

Fancy Dress N5106711
Back to top Go down
Toniy

Toniy

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-05-06

Fancy Dress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy Dress   Fancy Dress Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 1:49 am

My God.

Finn, you are an absolute stunner mate. And honestly...

(And I want you to pay attention to this.)

You blow those Reading boys out of the water.

Done very, very well. My hat goes off to you pal. My big, yellow, oversized hat.

JELLIS, I was reading through posts I wrote a while back, and there's a couple I'm speakig to you calling you penguin. I thought it was a weird pet name... but it all falls into place now Very Happy

NICK, I'll go as Mussolini if you go as Hitler again. Or you could mix it up and go as Pol Pot, and I'll go as Stalin or something.

Why weren't there any Scottish Dictators? I WANT A KILT!!!

cheers

Note: Why has transexualism become so popular with the Top6?
Back to top Go down
David Finn

David Finn

Fancy Dress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy Dress   Fancy Dress Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 5:02 am

dani wrote:
i must say finn... the tranny dress def suits ya!

a bit of lipstick and ur def a go-er!

You can't tell because it is a crap photo, but I did have very thick make up and looked like the cheapest whore in the world. The worst bit was that I couldnt get a pair of womens shoes to fit me (someone later told me a trick that works though) so i went with the least femine shoes I could find, walking boots.

One thing you learn about cross dressing on a night out is that for some reason you are consantly molested by women. Although they did keep asking to put their crap in my handbag, which was a pain in the arse.

I'll go as Sadam Hussein, it is more topical.
Back to top Go down
Toniy

Toniy

Fancy Dress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy Dress   Fancy Dress Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 6:32 pm

See I just like Stalin's style. I love those zany Russians.

Fancy Dress Smurf_10

HAS NO ONE ELSE GOT THAT SMURF THING YET? Its that craziest thing. I just saw it and thought 'weird'.

Cos of my apparent Smurf Fetishism.

Hey Finn buddy.... what's that trick for ladies shoes?

My sister has big feet and... y'know.
Back to top Go down
David Finn

David Finn

Fancy Dress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy Dress   Fancy Dress Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 8:04 am

The trick to put a man's foot in a woman's shoe is to get a knife and cut the back of the heel off so your foot hangs out, saw a man with size 11's get into some size 7's, it was impressive. He couldn't walk very well, but it did look better than my walking boots.

Those google spiders are magical, context sensitive advertising, no wonder they wash themselves in liquid money. The two most common key words on our forum are probably fancy dress and beer, they know us too well.
Back to top Go down
Toniy

Toniy

Fancy Dress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy Dress   Fancy Dress Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 9:07 am

Ahhh.... see the only thing that would upset me about that is that it would ruin all my shoes. But, I guess they probably would prefer to be worn... Smile

But back to reality, fella I don't think you can beat combat boots with a dress. If only I could have persuaded my last girlfriend of that...

Fancy dress and beer... now the question is... do we mind the fact that that's what we're going to be known for?

OH YEAH!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
David Finn

David Finn

Fancy Dress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy Dress   Fancy Dress Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 6:36 pm

I can live with being 'that drunk guy who is always dressed like a tit' for afew months Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fancy Dress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fancy Dress   Fancy Dress Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fancy Dress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HP Interns 2007/2008 :: Bracknell :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: