HP Interns 2007/2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HP Interns 2007/2008

A place to discuss all aspects of your time at HP 2007/2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ARGH! i swear they are messing with me!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luke

Luke

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-15

ARGH! i swear they are messing with me!!! Empty
PostSubject: ARGH! i swear they are messing with me!!!   ARGH! i swear they are messing with me!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 5:41 pm

*RING RING*

who is this i thinks

"Hello, is that Luke?"

"Why yes it is, who is this?" says i

"This is the accomodation manager for Sibly Hall, i understand you are an intern with HP looking for accomodation with us for a month"

"yes, i am indeed" i proclaim "is there a problem?"

"Well, you seem to have sent us a booking form but no cheque for the first month payment, without which we cannot complete the booking"

Now this is strange, i distinctly remember wrapping the delicate document with upmost care and attention, surely such an elementary mistake i would not have made.....

"Well, that seems a bit odd, could you please double check the envelope for me, i'm sure i sent it to you" says our narrator in the nicest possible way

....... .......... .........

"Sorry, i appear to have shredded it, could you send it again....."

Truly, it inspires me that they hire the most attentive staff money could buy, all 99p of it

..... well, i feel slightly better, anymore interesting Sibly stories so far?
Back to top Go down
David Finn

David Finn

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: ARGH! i swear they are messing with me!!!   ARGH! i swear they are messing with me!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 4:22 am

Ah, another insight into the mind of the highly persecuted 'Sibly Bint', she may not be fast, courteous or effective, but by god does that bitch love to get paid.

Pay her in pennies.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: ARGH! i swear they are messing with me!!!   ARGH! i swear they are messing with me!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 4:26 am

She's blates skimmin off the top, funding her habit by draining poor students, sibly based crackhead bint Sad

I just started to pack, leaving tomoro morning sometime, so im basically fucked, realised i cant really take everything i took to uni to Reading...hm.

Im not prepared to sacrifice my beer fridge, i will overcome.
Back to top Go down
Jellis

Jellis

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: ARGH! i swear they are messing with me!!!   ARGH! i swear they are messing with me!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 6:07 am

put some wheels on the beer fridge and then tow it along to sibly Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARGH! i swear they are messing with me!!!   ARGH! i swear they are messing with me!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ARGH! i swear they are messing with me!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HP Interns 2007/2008 :: Bracknell :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: