HP Interns 2007/2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HP Interns 2007/2008

A place to discuss all aspects of your time at HP 2007/2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the joys of student life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jellis

Jellis

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-05-04

the joys of student life Empty
PostSubject: the joys of student life   the joys of student life Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 7:46 am

I'm hungover

Foodless

Extremely poor and will be until next friday - I can't even afford to get a bus!

I fucking love being a student, no really, I do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toniy

Toniy

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: the joys of student life   the joys of student life Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:17 pm

I feel for you mate.

I just tried to haggle with my landlord to try and get my deposit back now instead of at the end of the contract, as I have in fact moved out.

Prick said no. Well, no in fairness he said 'the best we can do is accept 50% of the last months rent and I'll return the remaining deposit to you at a later date'.

I'm thinking 'bollocks to that'. I'll write him a cheque for 50% of the outstanding rent and say I misunderstood. That'll keep him at bay for a little while. He's foreign but speaks perfect English unfortunately. His Dad on the other hand...

His Dad came round to check out the house and what's broken (a lot). I told him that my windows didn't have handles and so didn't shut properly and were basically always open. His reply was 'yes... its safer that way'.

?!?!?!?

So once again pal, my condolences.

No place for a cheer here I don't think.
Back to top Go down
Jaya

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: the joys of student life   the joys of student life Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 4:45 pm

I tk it this is a new 1, jus thught id say i live at home and am still BROKE!

but on the plus side i dont have 2 do nething!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the joys of student life   the joys of student life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the joys of student life
Page 1 of 1