HP Interns 2007/2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HP Interns 2007/2008

A place to discuss all aspects of your time at HP 2007/2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hi, my name is Urmi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
urmi3

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-18

hi, my name is Urmi Empty
PostSubject: hi, my name is Urmi   hi, my name is Urmi Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 4:27 am

hi, i know its pretty late to be introducing myself, but my name is Urmi, and i was wandering if anyone else is working in london, wood street?? how are you anyway??
Urmi
Back to top Go down
breathwick

breathwick

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: hi, my name is Urmi   hi, my name is Urmi Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 4:31 am

Hi Urmi,

London! think most of us are working in Bracknell. how come your working in London? what department are you working in?

Ben
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
fletch757

fletch757

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: hi, my name is Urmi   hi, my name is Urmi Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 4:36 am

I had the choice between london or bracknell but i choose bracknell because thats where most of the interns are. This year i got told there were 5 or 6 interns at london so u wnt b on ur own mate! and i have to come 2 london at least once a month so il c u arround
Back to top Go down
David Finn

David Finn

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: hi, my name is Urmi   hi, my name is Urmi Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 5:21 am

Grats on your placement Urmi!

I didn't know there was even more interns going to be starting in london, but feel free to take the short trip over to reading to hang out with us if you want to Smile
Back to top Go down
urmi3

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: heyyy!!   hi, my name is Urmi Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 6:09 am

heyyy!!
o i c..well if there are a few of us in london..i hope i find them..loL!!! are u all looking forward to startin??? if i ever com up to reading, which im sure i will, i will try an contact you!! im working in sales support for the finance deaprtment..its a mouthful..what about u guys?? xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi, my name is Urmi   hi, my name is Urmi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi, my name is Urmi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HP Interns 2007/2008 :: Bracknell :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: