HP Interns 2007/2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HP Interns 2007/2008

A place to discuss all aspects of your time at HP 2007/2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

pension scheme

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yann

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-05-09

pension scheme Empty
PostSubject: pension scheme   pension scheme Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 7:08 am

hi ya guys just a random question ima bit clueless on what to write on the pension scheme form for hp
im tryin to contact 4 different numbers but endless answer machines with no call backs .
i basically don't want to enter any pension scheme , should i just put 0% everywhere ... or leave it blank ?
cheers
yann cavaille
Back to top Go down
dani

dani

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-05-04

pension scheme Empty
PostSubject: Re: pension scheme   pension scheme Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 8:48 am

I was unsure about that as well.

I didn't send it back. I also didn't send back the share options form and the BUPA form. The guy I spoke to said I could just leave them.

If you do change your mind you have a month, or something along those lines, to opt-in. It's probably far easier to opt-in than opt-out.

That was the advice I got anyway...could be totally wrong!
Back to top Go down
yann

pension scheme Empty
PostSubject: Re: pension scheme   pension scheme Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 9:18 am

do you think the bupa form actually enrols you in the private health care system or is it just a routine health check for start of employement .
i dont want to go on bupa i read you could get cash back if you dont go on it .
Back to top Go down
Jaya

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-05-26

pension scheme Empty
PostSubject: Re: pension scheme   pension scheme Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 9:22 am

i sent the health check bupa form, but didnt bother with the other bupa stuff and as for the pension scheme i did wat dani did and left it out.

its fine to do that.
Back to top Go down
yann

pension scheme Empty
PostSubject: Re: pension scheme   pension scheme Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 9:25 am

do you get cash back if you dont get bupa then ?
Back to top Go down
yann

pension scheme Empty
PostSubject: Re: pension scheme   pension scheme Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 10:05 am

just spoke to them the pension doesnt matter for now and the bupa questionnaire is only an health check to actually apply for bupa we will have an online flex system set up

see you guys soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pension scheme Empty
PostSubject: Re: pension scheme   pension scheme Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pension scheme
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HP Interns 2007/2008 :: Bracknell :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: