HP Interns 2007/2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HP Interns 2007/2008

A place to discuss all aspects of your time at HP 2007/2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi My Name Is....

Go down 
+33
Luke
biscombj
Ed
BenM
Paula
Jaya
Emily
Dione
Chris
yann
joness3
deepa
Liam
fletch757
tommyg
Daveparker1
Kieran
ish
Toniy
vickie
MarkCurry
hepburniain
Lauren
Kirsty
Jellis
Cat
Gormo
Whittaker
timhannibal
dani
Nick
mattp
David Finn
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
David Finn

David Finn

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Hi My Name Is.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name Is....   Hi My Name Is.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 7:57 am

Welcome to the top 6 Gaz! Good to have you on board, your exams are finishing pretty bloody late though, hard luck.

What did you do after the sheep fainted?
Back to top Go down
gaz456

gaz456

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name Is....   Hi My Name Is.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 11:40 am

Thanks for the welcome chaps!

Nice to see a bloke who appreciates a headband from time to time. I know what you mean about Uni though.I am getting a bit tired of it now. Love the social life but i'm getting sick of doing modules that mean nothing to me. Really looking forward to starting work,and doing things that interest me, but 13 months is a big a turn around from the current schedule of...well.....nothing really.....or watching bravo on tv!

Unfortunatly finn, i didn't experience the fainting sheep for real. I would imagine though that the sheep may need to sort itself sharpish before something bad happend to it........ Ive heard some dodgy rumours about the hobbies of those living in rural areas! I know my exam dates suck. Loughborough always start and finish late! I gather you have been chilling out in the sunshine for a while then?

Again thanks for the welcome, see you all soon!
Back to top Go down
Toniy

Toniy

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name Is....   Hi My Name Is.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 9:04 am

Outing for this year... Cow tipping.

I want to get back into the headband thing. I might grow my hair again... maybe, I don't know.

Trouble was it looked shite, but then I never really got anything done to it... I might have to make an investment.

Bravo = Quality Channel

cheers
Back to top Go down
D8ost

D8ost

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name Is....   Hi My Name Is.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 3:35 am

Hi all, only just checked this thing out as iv been using the facebook forum mostly but it looks like iv been missing out over here!!!

So the Vital stats

Name: Dave Boston
AKA: D8
Home Town: Lichfield
University: UCE
Course: BA Marketing
Placement Title: PSG marketing
Usual Drink: JD/Jim bean coke
Favourite Film: Hot Fuzz
Musical Taste: All and everything
Random Fact: Probably shouldnt say ths learning to breakdance...(suck at it very much tho)

Got the Sibly thing sorted a while back and now im twibbling my thumbs trying to find things to do before i get down there, does anyone know of any things we need to do before we start???????

Thanks D afro
Back to top Go down
Paula

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name Is....   Hi My Name Is.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 7:53 am

Hi
I'm quite busy at the moment .. studying for exams and preparing my trip to england... so I had no time to participate in this forum... (unfortunately) ;P

D8 and Gaz,
we will work together in PSG Mktg. Looking forward to meet you!

See you very soon
Paula
Back to top Go down
Gaz Trewhitt

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name Is....   Hi My Name Is.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 3:04 pm

Alright everyone,

massively late reply but like a few others, im at loughborough and only just finished the exams...but back home and bored now. Looking forward to coming down and getting on the lash next saturday!

Anyways...

Name: Gary Trewhitt
AKA: Gaz
Home Town: Kirkby Stephen, born in Newcastle tho
University: Loughborough
Course: BA International Business
Placement Title: TSG marketing (i think but havnt really got a clue of exact name
Usual Drink: Stella
Favourite Film: Remember Titans
Musical Taste: RnB, Hiphop
Random Fact: Lived in Germany for 5years from age of 13!
x
Back to top Go down
Jaya

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name Is....   Hi My Name Is.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 6:15 pm

Hello and welcome to the TOP 6

cheers
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name Is....   Hi My Name Is.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 3:37 pm

Hellooo everyone! Again I am one of the loughborough lot and have only just recovered from a slightly heavy weekend after not finishing exams till friday! :-( so apologies for my slackness!!

Name: Kate Nottidge
Home Town: East Grinstead
Uni: Lovely Lufbra of course!! Smile
Course: Bsc. International Business
Placement title: TSG group - marketing/PR kinda thing i think!!
Drink: Anything will do but am terrrrrible at downing and a MASSIVE lightweight so be warned!! lol
Random Fact: ummmm competing in gymnastics for GB Juniors when i was a lil more littler and bendier! ha

Anyways cannnot wait!! see u all sooon! xxx
Back to top Go down
David Finn

David Finn

Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name Is....   Hi My Name Is.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 4:04 pm

Welcome to the Top6 Kate!

HP must bloody love Loughborough!

See you soon! Oh god, soon is only a few days away now!
Back to top Go down
Jellis

Jellis

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name Is....   Hi My Name Is.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 5:17 pm

another person in TSG! mental, theres loadsa ppl working in TSG, welcome to the top 6!

Like Finn said, another one from loughborough, I wonder how many that makes from loughborough?! I know theres at least 6 of us from Bournemouth, could Luff be beatin us bomo'ers?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi My Name Is....   Hi My Name Is.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi My Name Is....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HP Interns 2007/2008 :: Bracknell :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: