HP Interns 2007/2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HP Interns 2007/2008

A place to discuss all aspects of your time at HP 2007/2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Accommodation

Go down 
+21
mattp
Dione
Daveparker1
Cat
timhannibal
Lauren
David Finn
Leo
Jellis
Liam
Whittaker
joness3
Kieran
Toniy
hepburniain
deepa
Gormo
fletch757
Kirsty
Nick
dani
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
dani

dani

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 11:55 am

ok guys...the big question - what are you doing about accommodation? Very Happy

For those of you who aren't on facebook and who are still not sure, one of the interns left a comment in the Intern group;

"So, why sibly? Well, it's not so much the accommodation you are paying for.. it's the mixing with everyone, finally putting a face to a name if youve been talking to them on msn etc.. you're all going to be in the same boat so it's good to share experiences and interests so early on.. this year, the people that didnt go in to sibly halls to start with didnt really get involved generally socially as much because they arent familiar with everyone so didnt feel comfterable. In my case, myself and a few others came early to sibly (the friday before work i think it was) so we had the weekend to kinda suss each other out.. turns out the people who had come early i got on with the most so we had already formed our own group and im actually living with 4 of them now in a student house in Reading. "

I'm definitely going into Sibley Halls as that seems to be the best option and I wouldn't in a million years turn down another "freshers" opportunity. But now I'm wondering about what date to go down etc.

So...are you going into halls? Getting a house? What date are you moving in?

...And anything else you can think of Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

Number of posts : 31

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 12:22 pm

Defo going Sibly, think the email said the earliest we can move in is !st July tho innit? if so, il go in then, have a day or two to look around ( feel out the bar ) Anyone else joinin us?
Back to top Go down
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-05

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 12:24 pm

Hey!
I live in Reading but am definately still gonna go into halls! Don't wanna miss out on all the fun! Another freshers week will be amazing!! Very Happy
It says that the halls are available from the 1st of July in an email i got which is the Sunday before we start i think. So will be moving in then if i can!
x x x
Back to top Go down
fletch757

fletch757

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 12:25 pm

Yeh i think the email did say the 1st of july which is a sunday, but i got some info thru 2day sayin we cud only move in on a weekday! confusin! anyways im defo gunna try and move in as early as poss!
Back to top Go down
dani

dani

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 12:35 pm

fletch757 wrote:
Yeh i think the email did say the 1st of july which is a sunday, but i got some info thru 2day sayin we cud only move in on a weekday! confusin! anyways im defo gunna try and move in as early as poss!

yeah! the email i got said the office was open mon-fri!
weird! i thought it was strange that we could move in on a sunday.
i might give them a ring tomorrow then and check it out
Back to top Go down
Gormo

Gormo

Number of posts : 15

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 12:50 pm

Hiya

I'm in two minds about it. Really want to live in halls but it sounds really scabby.
Guess i could put up with in for a few weeks.

Would rather get a house first but obviously, dont know who i would want to live with etc.....

Will probably aim to go up on the Sat, the 30th if living in halls but if everyone is going sooner that woudl be cool to.

Let me know your plans

x
Back to top Go down
deepa

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-05-09

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 1:29 pm

Hey guys!

I got the booking form 2day and you have to put down the dates when you wna move in and out of the halls, jus wonderin when eva1's thinkin of movin in etc.

Yeh ur right Gormo, livin in halls would not have been my 1st choice, but the thought of a freshers' month sounds too good to miss out on! Very Happy

Btw am I the only one who hasn't got their contract yet even tho I was offered the job in like March!

xXx
Back to top Go down
Gormo

Gormo

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 2:22 pm

Yeah, i know a guy who hasnt had his contract yet. Told him to follow it up. Just for peace of mind really.

Whens everyone putting they are moving out?
I was gonna put unknown as obviously we have no idea.

Any suggestions???

x
Back to top Go down
hepburniain

hepburniain

Number of posts : 8

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 2:49 pm

I think should be fine in halls, the minimum contract length is 28 days so im going to do that, meet everybody then organise getting a student house!?

I thought thats what everybody would be doing??

Ive not had a form thru but I think I will bite the bullet, pay and see if everybody else turns up!!!!

If they say we cant move in on the weekend, I dont know when we will, especially if we all have work on the monday?! (that sounds weird!). You would have thought it would be open for a bit, even if just for a couple of hours so people could get there stuff in.

People could sort houses in that month with people that they get on with.

Is everybody starting work on the 2nd July? I have to start at a different time to everybody else because im doing finance, the other finance people are too I assume.
Back to top Go down
Toniy

Toniy

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-05-06

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 3:13 pm

Ahh... you guys got here before me.

Ok, well I've been on the job with this... no joke. I'm a procrastinater by habit. I saw something on the wall in the library today for the first time (not surprising since I'm not there often) and it said procrastination is something you can get councelling for... believe that? Crazy stuff...

More to the point, I got in touch with the lady and I've got the form and something else. Not sure how to put it up on here so I'm going to have to resort to LINKAGE!!!

http://www.speedyshare.com/644494515.html

Hope it finds you well cheers

I spoke to an intern that's there from my uni (damien... one of you marketing guys should know him by now) and he said the general rule of thumb is to live out the month in halls and then take over an intern house. Something like that... I'm up for it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kieran

Kieran

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-07

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 3:34 pm

hepburniain wrote:

Is everybody starting work on the 2nd July? I have to start at a different time to everybody else because im doing finance, the other finance people are too I assume.

Yeah, as im in Finance too i'll be starting a week earlier as well. I'll be living in halls too by the 2nd July, can't wait for that, ive missed the whole atmosphere of halls we all got last year.
Back to top Go down
joness3

joness3

Number of posts : 13

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 3:36 pm

Im sorting out a house with some mates so i wont be moving into halls but id really like to come down early n get to know everybody, do people reckon it would be a good idea to like get everyone down to a pub and get to know everyone?
Back to top Go down
https://aston.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500950790
dani

dani

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 4:31 pm

ok so i'm gonna ring this woman tomorrow and check the whole moving in on sunday thing.

if it's as the email says i'm gonna move in on the sunday (1st july) and book it for 28 days. i assume, if i need to i can book it for longer. sound good?

i reckon we should sort out some sort of social that sunday night, sounds like everyone will be there by then. good chance to meet everyone and those who didn't move into halls still get a chance to meet everyone and not miss out. it also gives us some time to recover on the monday for work on tuesday.

i'm really getting excited now! woop!
Back to top Go down
Whittaker

Whittaker

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 4:53 pm

A social event is a great idea, why not start as we mean to go on? Very Happy , i'm probs moving straight into a house too but i really dont want to miss out on getting to know every1.

Post a msg if anyone has any ideas about a pub/club, I have only ever been to Bracknell/ Reading once so dont have a clue!

Lookin forward to meeting you all.
Back to top Go down
hepburniain

hepburniain

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 5:33 pm

Sunday would be a good idea for us to all meet if we can get into halls then? what does everybody think? especially if the halls bar is open.

Has everybody got that monday off and starts on the Tuesday the 3rd?

Me and the other finance people are starting on the 25th June so dont think we will? gutted!
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Number of posts : 14

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 7:33 pm

hey yeh sunday social sounds kool..get the beers in! i'm confused bout this movin in date? bt defo goin in 2 halls freshers was awsome. what r the clubs like in reading is ther an oceana or anything like that?

kent w8!
Back to top Go down
deepa

Number of posts : 4

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 3:45 am

Hey, I've had a look at the form and it says...

'if arrivals after 5pm or at the weekend are unavoidable please contact the Hall to discuss if this is possible.'

If eva1 rings up &asks to move in on sunday, they're gna hve to let us, right?

The finance people cud check Bracknell/Reading out and let us know bout any decent pubs/clubs for the social on sunday? Starting point could be the bar at sibly, if most of us are gna be there. What d'ya think?
Back to top Go down
Jellis

Jellis

Number of posts : 68

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 4:19 am

I'm the same as Ads as i will be moving back home so won't be in halls, but don't wanna miss out on the group bonding and drinking drunken , so a social sounds like a good plan.

Theres no point really going drinking in bracknell as theres better places just up the road in wokingham and in reading. Both have got quite a few pubs, but if its also a club people want then readings your best bet. Could always try out the establishments in wokingham (its ten minutes train from reading) during the day and then go into reading for the evening?
Back to top Go down
Gormo

Gormo

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 4:20 am

Hi guys,

Ive emailed the woman for Sibley halls about when we can move in so waiting on a reply.

People that arent moving into halls and living with other people, are these other interns or just mates?
Back to top Go down
Leo

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-02-06

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 4:44 am

Hi 6%ers, Smile

I know most of the previous years have all gone into halls and have had a gr8 time. As you say, another freshers week (or year!) Living with other interns this year has been awesome. I would definately recommend halls to all those in doubt about where to live.

I'm off on Holiday for 2 weeks as of this afternoon so am unlikely to have any net access for a while. If you need me you can text or call me on 0770 880 2662 or email me at leo.knight@ntlworld.com and I'll try and pick it up asap.

Have fun all Smile

Leo
Back to top Go down
https://hpinterns.forumotion.com
fletch757

fletch757

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 9:20 am

Hey,
Yeh a social on that sunday sounds like a plan 2 me! should be good and after a few beers well b abit more confident arround eachother! lol!

What about cars n stuff? whos got a car and whos plannin on just using public transport?? its 1 of the things i havnt decided on yet so an insight on what people are doin would be good!

cherz guys
Back to top Go down
dani

dani

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 9:34 am

just rang the accommodation lady at sibley.

she said she's received loads of emails and is trying to sort it out as they normally have no staff at the weekends and it depends on how many of us are arriving etc

she said if you send her an email she'll eventually get back to you when she knows what's going on.

i'm wondering then if it's better to go down on the friday so then we have the whole weekend to get to know each other and that way we don't cause her any problems. we could def fit in more than one social that way too Very Happy

about the car thing - i don't have a car so problem solved, it's public transport all the way for me! cheers
Back to top Go down
Whittaker

Whittaker

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 9:38 am

Im in to minds about a car as well, i think i will probs end up driving but might leave it for a few weeks first an see whats best (+ if all goes well i wont be in any fit state to drive... Very Happy ). Also not to sure on the parking situation at HP, im guessing we can get permits of something?

Gormo, as for the house situation a few of my mates on my course got placements at Amen corner too (Siemans and 3M booo!) so arranged to live with them before i realised we could get halls.
Back to top Go down
joness3

joness3

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 12:12 pm

Hey guys, well im going down to reading a bit earlier to sort out a house, so i can check the area for a good pub/ bar that we can head to.

Obviously im not gona be at Sibly but if i find a bar near there im gona have my car so i'll head in the way, if anyone needs a lift or anything give me a bell and i'll come get you in my stunning ford fiesta lmao!

Definately dont wana miss out on the social side tho even though im not gona be in halls
Back to top Go down
https://aston.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500950790
Kirsty

Kirsty

Number of posts : 7

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 2:15 pm

Hey,
I live in Reading too, the clubs n that are alright, Bracknell doesnt have anywhere worth goin, there are a few nice pubs n that in wokingham and henley is really close if people want a nice pub, but reading is the best for clubs, there isn't any oceana in reading but there is one in Kingston near london which isn't far on the train!
I will prob be moving into halls before moving back home, altho not looking forward to living with the rents again! n with the car, i will prob be gettin a car to get to work cos i live a bit away.
Sunday nite social sounds good, altho i have my first day on the monday for some reason so will be feelin rough with all the finance people who have to work too!
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 6:24 pm

hey i think i gona go for friday move in and get 2 no each othr more, and a few more nites out aswel!

n i'll b bringing my car if we'r allowed them at the campus bt if not then wen we move into houses. ppl r alredy talkin bout houses on here..the guys who r moving in 2 sibly, r u lookin 4 houses wiv othr ppl wen we get ther or tryin 2 sort it out b4?
Back to top Go down
David Finn

David Finn

Number of posts : 84

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 3:35 am

I'll be staying in halls and should hopefully have a car by the time I start, HP told me to get one because I need one in order to travel between offices (they are already drinking all my precious £'s). If all goes well I should be a taxi by the time we start.

I will come down on either friday, saturday or sunday, I can't think that far ahead.
Back to top Go down
dani

dani

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 4:06 am

the lady emailed me back and apparently we can move into Sibley anytime up to 7.30pm on Friday 29th June, anytime between 2-5pm on Saturday 30th or not until Monday 2nd. There is no option to move in on Sunday 1st.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

Number of posts : 16

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 10:06 am

Hi everyone,

I have booked my place in Silby!!!!!

Let me know when you are all moving in !!!

xxxx

p.s they dont sound that bad but we have to share a bathroom
Back to top Go down
timhannibal

timhannibal

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 5:55 am

just finished the forms for sibly, what address did people send theres to? i cant find one for Sibly anywhere!
Back to top Go down
dani

dani

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 7:35 am

Sibly Hall Northcourt
Group Redhatch Drive, Earley, Reading, RG6 5QW

i think that's it, or at least i hope it is. i used that one.

what is everyone's arrival date?
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 11:00 am

hey havn't printed my forms off yet but gona move in on the friday if every1 is??
Back to top Go down
Cat

Number of posts : 2

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:10 pm

I've sent my forms off for the saturday through till the 1st August.
I'm not sure if thats too long but obv not sure when tenancy on the house will start, and if it's earlier than than I can always stagger my move to save me taking all my stuff at once!
particulary since you have to leave the halls by 9.30! xx
Back to top Go down
hepburniain

hepburniain

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 2:07 pm

Hi Guys,

Did You get an email off Sibly Halls or did you have to email them 1st?? because I havent heard anything.

Then I take it everybody printed off a booking form and sent a cheque?

Is everybody else bored of revising? Ive got my last two early this week so bin trying to do some. Cant wait to finish!!!! will miss student night tho.

Take it easy.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Accomodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 9:30 am

Yea im sick of revisin but only have one exam left Very Happy whoooooo

Has anyone been to the halls or seen any photos????
Or are we just gonna move in and see ???
Back to top Go down
fletch757

fletch757

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 10:34 am

I tried to look 4 pics on the net but i cnt find any so im just guna move in n c it then! wnt b that bad! im sendin of my forms 2moro n will probs arrive on the fri and sat!x
Back to top Go down
Daveparker1

Daveparker1

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 11:31 am

Accommodation Me10[/img]

Hey guys,
Wow, lots been going on! Im gunna move in on the Fri as well. Think Sunday would be a good idea to have the social on the Sun..but im so up4 getting on it the fri as well!

Looking 4wad to meeting everyone!
Back to top Go down
Gormo

Gormo

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 5:50 am

Hi guys and gals,

Ive decided not to move into halls, didnt want the hassle of moving out again etc...

Im moving in to the nicest, lushest flat ever in Bracknell with another HP intern who is yet to register on here. Hes a bit lazy like that but your love him when you meet him.

Is everyone planning on moving to Bracknell from Reading when they move out of halls?
We chose there as Reading is 20 mins away fomr HP, we are only 5 mins away if that.

Quite expensive though, £425 a month, ouch.

Really dont wanna miss out on gettin to know you all though so will drive down or get taxis etc for the first weekend.

It my birthday on the 8th so we all have to be out for that weekend, im gonna be 23. I feel so old, lol!

Mayb some of you could put your mob numbers on here so i can ring or txt you that first wekend to meet up.

Mines 07976506078

Look forward to hearing form you all

xx
Back to top Go down
Toniy

Toniy

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 10:23 am

Well Happy Birthday in advance cheers

I got my phone wet putting out a fire today so I'm not sure how long the number's going to last...

I just put my Sibly Application into the envelope to be posted within the hour (because I know you top 6 love the details).

Should be moving in on the friday if all goes well... calls for another cheers I think....

cheers
Back to top Go down
Dione

Dione

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 4:25 pm

Hey Guys

I waz just wondering if you sent a cheque off with your booking forms or if you just pay on arrival!? Am not sure what to do..
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 4:12 am

Hi Dione,

I sent my form off without the cheque and she emailed me saying she couldnt process the form until she had received the money.

So I am sending it tomorrow I think!
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 9:10 am

hey yeh i got told 2 send a cheque b4 she wud process it 2. i alredy sent mine off now and gona move in on the friday, wot day u guys movin in? n shame bout gormo bt u'll hav to come over for the social on sunday wiv ur mate.

does ne1 no if its jus 120 interns at bracknell or is it over the whole country? as thers no wher near 120 ppl on here!
Back to top Go down
Dione

Dione

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 2:15 pm

Thanks for that guys, I think am gonna get mine sent off tomorrow, guess i'll move in on the friday as well, really wanna get to know everyone and chill out for a bit before we start work...
Back to top Go down
mattp

mattp

Number of posts : 5

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:29 pm

Ive been a bit lax sending off my form, due to exams etc, although we were told to sort it out asap and its on a first come first served basis, ill be allright for a room etc?
Oh and another question, although I live locally and will be eventually commuting to Bracknell everyday, was considering only staying for 3 weeks, as itl be cheap on the wallet but give me enough time to really get to know everyone, but at the same time will I be missing out on much for not staying that extra week?
Back to top Go down
fletch757

fletch757

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 3:56 am

alryt mate,
I think u av 2 pay 4 4 weeks anyway i think so u myt as well stay, plus therel b some good piss ups in that last week im thinking.
Back to top Go down
Jaya

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-05-26

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 6:45 am

Hello everyone, my names jaya. Aka- various!

Jus thought id get in on the convo and ask a quick question, is the best option to move to sibly with randoms or other interns from HP? And then after a month choose who your gonna stay with?

Im confused!? Is anyone still looking for someone to live with still? Or am i late??

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Paula

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-05-26

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 12:01 pm

hi to all
i'll probably move into sibly on sat june 30.
socialising at the bar sounds good to me tongue
greets from vienna
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 12:10 pm

hi various ,

i think most of the interns (well alot of them) are movin to Silby to get to know each other then after a month wer movin into houses!!!

i tink that the ppl in silby wil be mainly us interns coz the uni will hav finished for the year !!
Back to top Go down
Toniy

Toniy

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 2:24 pm

Right... as it goes, I had to move out over the holidays in my first year because the Uni rented out the accomodation to various (pun?) other people. Y'know like businesses on away days / training camps / holiday makers.... not so much.

So basically that's what we'll be doing, taking over from the students, which is why they'll want us out after a few months.

BUT.

The chances are we'll be wanting to acquire a house from the interns that are already about. That is the general swing of things. I personally would like to granted access to 'the most awesome house'. But that's just me.

To move into Sibly, you need to fill in a form and send the first month's rent in advance (totalling £375.06) via cheque. The majority ARE moving into Sibly.

The form can be downloaded.... here Very Happy

My god... I NEVER thought that would work... you know, the little 'here' thing? Awesome cheers

Back to the point.

Fill in the form, send the cheque (because the woman in charge is a huge bitch and won't do shit until she gets paid) and the woman will be in touch.

She might actually be lovely. But she's gotta be paid.

By the way, the Uni probably accomodates a few thousand kids each year... there will definitely be room if you apply now. There's only 120 of us and yes, some people are getting houses straight off the mark. Not me. But some.

Some interns are moving in on the friday (early integration, likely social), some on the saturday (move into an already established and highly friendly, and so comfortable and less daunting, environment, possible social) and then probably not sunday because I think its closed. And then there's the monday guys... but I'm not sure what's going on with that because there may NOT be a social because... well first day of work is the next day. Its not becoming of the top 6.

ANYWAY, I think... that might be everything that needs to be said. I've got sick of my own writing.

WAIT!!!

Is 'Various' an ACTUAL alias, or is it just that you've got loads of names? Because that would just be spot on if it became your name because of a fuck up. 'Various'. Superb.

cheers

Sorry for saying fuck. But, it will happen from time to time, and I can only apologise for that. Its not Tourette's... I just like it Smile

cheers
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 3:44 pm

Toiny , you occasionally confuse me but i like it !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Accommodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accommodation
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HP Interns 2007/2008 :: Bracknell :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: