HP Interns 2007/2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HP Interns 2007/2008

A place to discuss all aspects of your time at HP 2007/2008

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Accommodation

Go down 
+21
mattp
Dione
Daveparker1
Cat
timhannibal
Lauren
David Finn
Leo
Jellis
Liam
Whittaker
joness3
Kieran
Toniy
hepburniain
deepa
Gormo
fletch757
Kirsty
Nick
dani
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
fletch757

fletch757

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Accommodation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 6:19 pm

Im with u Lauren, Toiny u make me laugh, some of the thing u post r well funny. I can c me and u getting on well! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jaya

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 8:15 am

Haha i meant I have various nicknames. But im starting to like various now. Nice one. I think ill go Sibly 2, sounds like a gd idea b4 i find somewhere nice. Sibly sounds nasty tho, ne1 seen it? Thanks 4 ure responses.

Various!! lol

And sayin fuck is fine by me, as i prob use it more than u!!!
Back to top Go down
David Finn

David Finn

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 9:27 am

Word on the street is that Sibly is a bit of a dump, but I very much doubt it is worse than my first year accommodation so I wont really mind. Theres nothing like paint falling off walls to lower your expectations on life.

Various is a fantastic nickname and I am pretty sure it will stick now.
Back to top Go down
Toniy

Toniy

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 4:04 am

In response to Lauren: I actually tried as hard as I could to keep that nice and easy. Coherent. Cohesive. Easy to follow and understand.

If I messed that up, then at least you enjoyed yourselves... Very Happy

Fletch, I'm sure we will mate. Cheers. I want a pair of those aviators though. Not so much to wear, because my head shape doesn't seem to suit glasses for some reason... more just to say, 'hold on, let me get my aviators'. Top. Gun.

Various will definitely stick. Finn, its up to you and me buddy, to keep it rolling.

And may I congratulate all of you, especially young Dani, for creating and perpetuating the first 'TWO-PAGE' spread of... words.

SUPERB cheers

I bet the other places barely have two pages between them. HA!!!

... Shouldn't actually be sparking inter-company rivalry should I?
Back to top Go down
Toniy

Toniy

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 4:11 am

Bollocks.

Actually thought I'd check quickly to make sure they actually don't have two pages between them... Bristol is actually closing in a 100 for one of their things... that's 3 pages.

BUT they only have... like two topics. So we are still winning on every other front.

And before I lose track again... Sibly.

Right, Sibly is the shitty accomodation. That is undisputed.

BUT as shitty accomodations go, its not bad. I think they have paint on the walls. If you want I can get in touch with my mates at reading and get a quick review of Sibly. I'll just do it.

So on the whole, I don't think Sibly is going to be a problem. As long as everybody takes a crap in shifts. Or at work.

I don't really want to finish my writing with talk about crap... so... Should we have poker at Sibly / Reading / Bracknell / HP?

I think it could be awesome. cheers
Back to top Go down
Jaya

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 4:42 am

Toniy u and i are gonna get on well, lets get this topic 2 at leats 5 pages longggg.

Yh if u cud get some reviews on Sibly thats wud b gd.

Poker sounds cool, altho i need to refresh my memory with the game. Well that and learn how to bluff!!! lol

Out of interest, how old are all u other interns?

safe
Back to top Go down
Jellis

Jellis

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 6:47 am

poker, love the game. well my mates do when I play against them! I have this thing called, lack of patience/easily distracted, and long card games are not my forte, I'm all in pretty quickly!
Back to top Go down
Toniy

Toniy

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 9:17 am

Jesus Christ I know what you mean.

I played online a couple times. It was low stakes (obviously) and I'll play nice and easy for about... 5 hands, and then I get a bit antsy. So the table gets a bit loose (not literally) and I start losing pretty fast. Then when I've got roughly... I don't know... 3 bets worth of chips left, I just chuck it all in.

I never win all ins.

So that was £40 in an hour.

I asked one of my associates and she said she didn't even know where it was. She's very sheltered. And useless.

I should be seeing the other guy this evening, and I'll let you know.

We've definitely got a nice little group going here. I can see us getting awards and plaques and pictures with frames in the main reception for being the hardest-core family of interns ever.

I feel a little sorry for Newcastle though...

WOOH!!! cheers

I'm actually 21, 22 in November, I assume most interns are the 20-21 range, and I think I saw one that'll be 23 this year.

I've done a year's work before in between college and uni so I've got a year on most of you guys I'd assume.
Back to top Go down
Toniy

Toniy

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 9:21 am

They just got to three pages. Crying or Very sad

Nice one 'Mike C'...

Oh well....

wooh I guess cheers

Shit
Back to top Go down
Jellis

Jellis

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 11:08 am

20/21??!?!?! im not 20 til august, i feel so young compared to you grandparents!!!!

Quote :
We've definitely got a nice little group going here. I can see us getting awards and plaques and pictures with frames in the main reception for being the hardest-core family of interns ever.

I was part of an ''incestuous'' seminar group last year, we bonded so well, and it was the unis fault, that they moaned at us wanting to stay together throughout uni! bastards.

so this sunday social is fast approaching as ever, I'm thinking we should start sorting out the details?

Obviously, most ppl will be in sibly so us, non sibly-ers will be trekking to reading on the sunday. whats everyone views on it? a cultured, mannered get to know each other sunday roast somewhere for lunch before we hit the hard stuff??
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 11:46 am

I cant play poker but im not too bad at cheatin to win a game Razz i never can quite figure out what hand is better than the others so i kinda jus collect cards !!!

Sounds good , a little sunday lunch then on to the hard stuff , boss idea !!!

Looks like we are all gonna get on well we can be like that family wi loads of ppl in it , i tink it mite be called the Waltons (i tink its off an old telly show or somethin)

Oh im 20 , 21 in september whooooo
Back to top Go down
dani

dani

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 4:14 pm

woohoo 2 pages! rock on cheers

i'm 20, 21 in august so i figured i'd prob be older than most other interns. not by much though.

as for the "sunday social" i cannot wait! was gonna start a new thread on it but i'm on a mission to get this topic to 10 pages!!

i am so bored to death of mindnumbing revision and libraries and exams! cannot wait to get a change of scenery. i like the sunday lunch idea Wink bit of an all-day session! i like it! unfortunately i know sweet fa about the area so duno where to go or anything like that. i'm pretty sure we'll find our feet though.

us irish can smell alcohol miles away Wink
Back to top Go down
breathwick

breathwick

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 5:41 pm

Hi all,

Shortly after we start i turn 23, so im thinking a big birthday night out will be in order. Laughing

like we need an excuse

Ben
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Toniy

Toniy

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 5:43 am

I'm on for the birthday outing. Without a doubt. Especially as its 'The Big 23!!'. Its a landmark, so you gotta make it count.

So... as Sunday Lunch goes, I think that's a pretty sound idea. As previously mentioned, I have friends in Reading and love going up there, but I also get lost in multistorey car parks (the one in Reading funnily enough...) so I won't be much use as to how to get places. There's a micro-brewery that just opened up. Something Degrees or something. Looks cool. Cool

So in theory, we've got a sunday lunch, a poker tournament, and a big 'ol 'sesh' to pack in. Poker isn't necessarily a necessity.

Oh, there's a Wetherspoon's that might be ideal for lunch.

Umm... I forgot to ask the guy about Sibly. See, I was getting agitated with one of the other guys because he's a compulsive liar and kept giving me the plans for the day, when they were total crap. And he has no concept of accountability.

EXAMPLE:

Him: Hey Tone, wanna come and play pool at the Bowlplex?

Me: Yeah alright, who's there?

Him: Me, Mark and Jo.

Me: That's pretty much the most impractical option then isn't it? So its up to me to get myself all the way over there? (I have no transport at present).

Him: Yes... But there is a plan B. Dave said he's up for coming down after he finishes work at 3. He'll give you a lift won't he?

Me: Yeah probably. Alright, I'm happy, I'll give him a call.

NEXT CONVERSATION

Me: Dave, what's going on mate, when can you pick me up?

Dave: What?

Me: James said you're finishing work at about 3 right? So could you pick me up so I can go down there as well?

Dave: I'm still at work.

Me: Yeah, I appreciate that, but when you finish, pick us up.

Dave: I don't finish 'til 4.

Me: Right, well James said 3, but either way, you're going to the Bowlplex after right?

Dave: What? What for?

Me: For fuck sake. DAVE!!! You told James you'd be up for going to the Bowlplex, to play pool, once you'd finished work.

Dave: I haven't spoken to James today.

Me: ...

Dave: Hello?

Me: Ok... Ok fine. Are you going to play pool?

Dave: Yeah ok, I don't want to be out too late though. I'm knackered and could do with a kip. So I'll get home about 4, I'll need an hour or so to get washed and changed and that and I'll come and pick you up.

Me: Cheers buddy, see you then.

GET TO BOWLPLEX

James: Alright Tone!

Me: Don't talk to me. I'm actually about to stick a pool cue up your arse.

James: Why?

Me: BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T EVEN SPEAK TO DAVE!!!! He finished at 4, not 3. He didn't know anything about you playing pool. When I called you back, you weren't even HERE, you were at another pub. Jesus Christ, why do you feel the need to lie about all of it?

James: I told Mark to speak to Dave. It was his fault.

I just left it at that. On the bright side, we went bowling afterward and I kept fiddling the scores. So I came second. What's more, is every time I fiddled the scores, the pin picker / barrier kept breaking so we got a free game.

Oh right, Mark's the guy I should've asked about Sibly but as you can see, it wasn't at the front of my mind... sorry guys.

I always wanted to be Irish. I just can't get enough of that accent. I could actually do it really well as a kid, and would talk like it day to day at school. But then my Irish Science teacher picked up on it and told me not to do it. I apologised in Irish. She told me off again, I realised what I was doing and said 'Shit, I'm sorry'. Again in Irish. She sent me out. I didn't mean it.

I think that's enough now.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Toniy

Toniy

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 5:44 am

And I think the Incestuous Waltons thing is a great idea.

Nice one Jellis, Lauren.

cheers
Back to top Go down
deepa

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 9:42 am

Hey guys, I finally got my contract! woohoo! cheers

But i'm a bit confused about the stock option joint election form... Do we have to send it off and if we do does that mean HP will be taking contributions outta our pay? Any help on this would be great Very Happy

I'm 21, gna be 22 in November too toniy, what date is urs? I thought I'd be one of the oldest interns here, glad to see i'm not Very Happy

Looking 4ward to the sunday social as i'm moving in on the saturday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 9:58 am

Just sent off my Sibly form, how very prompt of me >.>

Im only 20 Razz so im relatively young compared to some of you oldies ^^

Am moving in on the friday so looking forward to a relatively messy weekend with monday to recover.

pub crawl on saturday anyone?
Back to top Go down
Toniy

Toniy

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 10:17 am

YES!!!! Pub Crawl saturday. Definitely.

We need to make certain that we kick the shit out of the Uni kids. They think they're hardcore because they go to 'the union' (Which we could all do by the way... though not until about september (and don't kick the shit out of them literally... just drink them under the table)).

Anyway, Deepa, congrats on your contract. Nice to have you join us. Top6, smooth.

I'm on the 18th.... its a risky day, since its the late side of the month, but I can still manage to be older than most.

Nick, did you send the cheque off too mate? I left some advice about accommodation a little further up. Mostly regarding the bint who guards the money box. Don't want you to miss out fella.
Back to top Go down
Jellis

Jellis

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 10:24 am

pub crawl it to wokingham so i can quickly jump on the train once im back from bournemouth the same day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 10:25 am

yes mate i followed ur method to the letter, to ensure a bint-less transition into Sibly!

if i dont hear from her then il ring her and give her an earful, love ranting at people on the phone.

Had a pointless as fuck lecture earlier about healt and safety in the workplace, i was seriously in awe at how stupid the lecturer thinks we must be. Anyone else had this? Complete waste of 2 hours revision (watching scrubs) time.
Back to top Go down
Jellis

Jellis

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 10:28 am

haha i had a pre-placement seminar lastin from 9-1 bang smack in the middle of my exams! we were fortunate not to be given a lecture on health and safety, but instead a letter sayin its up to our companies to tell us the h+s shit we need to know.

we were given a lecture from the librarian though on how to use resources whilst we think about our dissertation, librarians are well interesting...
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 10:47 am

got given our dissertation topic today, i spoke to some bird on another course whos in her 4th year and she told me hers was a 10k word, 100 page thing about 'women in building industries'.

i shat myself.

10k words. 100 pages.

And that it has to be handed in in the first term back after the placement, riiight.

But then in this HS lecture today they told us that the dissertation is basiaclyl formed from me 'reflecting on my placement' 5k words total, just going yeh iv improved at X and feel a positive impact in the wa\y i handle Y. Im properly stoked, no more massive research-fest disseration, can just pour my brains onto paper and hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
dani

dani

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 12:03 pm

jeeeez dissertation already?!

i've heard nothing about health and safety or dissertations...

currently i have 3 problems;

1) i cannot revise and i have my last exam tomorrow
2) it is all facebook's fault
3) what to wear tomorrow night

the third problem is particularly distracting.
life is tough.
Back to top Go down
David Finn

David Finn

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 12:27 pm

I have to do 14k for mine I think, no idea what it is going to be on yet, I think we make it up and write based on our work experience. But if my average 2500 word essay takes 3 hours including reading, then my dissertation should take around 18 hours, or 5 coffees and a redbull so not problems Smile
Back to top Go down
Jellis

Jellis

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 12:32 pm

haha gd work finn lol!

my dissertation has to between 9-12 k (I think, wasnt listening) and similar to finns on our work experience and we then have to come up with our own title.

do you guys and girls have someone who will be visiting you 1/2 times in the placement from your uni?

and how much are you all payin to your uni for the year? we have to pay £610 for the year! sick
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 1:35 pm

I havent a clue bout my dissertation yet but have been sent info to do whilst on placement , some uni person wil visit once but i have to produce a log book of what i have done each week to pass the year !!!

I havent had any lectures about the placement tho or health and safety !!

oh an I hav to pay half fees which will be around £600 an i onli get half a loan too !!
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 9:02 am

yeh i hav 2 pay 1/2 fees aswell, like it costs £600 for them 2 visit us lol!

think my uni must b behind evry1 elses cuz i dont even start exams until next monday..(so revising starts sunday nite) and i've got a whole day of training for the job next week sum time.

only 4 weeks left guys! that sat nite bar crawl sounds like a gd idea, nething planned 4 the friday nite yet? or how many ppl r goin on friday?
Back to top Go down
Anon

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 9:35 am

Toniy,

here's a tip for you:

If a smurf runs up to you holding a bottle of its piss, ffs dont rip it out its hand and start drinking it!
Back to top Go down
Gormo

Gormo

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 3:13 pm

Hey guys

Think ive been told we will get two visits form an assigned tutor.

My uni has also given us a log book which we have to fill out throughout the year. If that isnt enough, we then have to write a 500 word report on our experience.
Load of bollocks if u ask me.

As im not living in halls with you guys and dont want to miss out on the first weekend anyone who wants to give me their digits would be great.

Ive got a couple already but would be good to have everyones to arrange meeting up etc...

Look forward to hearing from you

Mines 07976506078

Anna AKA Gormo
Back to top Go down
Jaya

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 6:23 pm

I wanna kno wat the top 6 is about, am i in it??? Very Happy I hope so..... LOl

Yh theyve started talkni about dissertations, who the fuck want 2 hear about that now!! lol

I was confused about the joinst stock letter, but signed it neway!!

Does ne1 kno if were allowed to move in on da 1st July? Oh and whoever said the laady from Reading uni was a bitch, they were right!!!!!

Im up 4 all social activities!!

Various!! Wink x
Back to top Go down
Jaya

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 6:24 pm

Apologies for my extremely bad spelling, I am not dyslexic.
Back to top Go down
Toniy

Toniy

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:35 pm

Wow... that was crazy shit Various. Blatantly, I think saying you were dyslexic would let you off. Very Happy

Right... so the Top6 business.

Top6

The Top6 evolved from the Top 6, which in turn evolved from the Top 6%.

As there's like... 2000 people that applied for the jobs at HP, only 120 of us got the contract. If you do the maths (as I obviously did...) you'll be chuffed to bits to find that you lie in the Top 6% of all the applicants, and in theory business kids of England. And Scotland and Wales and a bit of Ireland too I guess. And apparently Poland. Smile

So Various, you are in fact in the Top6. Done well.

I think I called the lady a miserable bint in an earlier post. Nick agreed.

I got freaked out about dissertation talk too. I won't lie to you, since leaving Uni I've (ironically) been a lot more proactive. But still not quite enough to manage dissertation talk. I've just gotten out of that hell-hole. I don't need to be reminded of it.

I'm moving in on the 29th, which is a Friday. The 1st July is a Sunday... so nobody is going to be moving in because its closed. I think... someone will probably confirm. If they've read this far. Christ knows why.

Smurf Piss

And who is Anon? One post talking about my smurf piss habits? Fair enough actually. I want to guess its Nick in disguise, but I can't be certain.

As mentioned before, I've integrated a bit with the Reading University already and they have a beer bong. Or their version of a beer bong. Its a cut out, foil wrapped, 2 litre bottle. Used to hold a Dr. Pepper I bought I think. (Both of my friends know fuck all about Sibly by the way. Useless bastards).

I officially hold the quickest Guinness Beer Bong record, by the way. cheers

And finally, yes it was a Smurf. Those Reading kids just fucking love dressing up. Its ridiculous. I was considering it... but then I thought... I'd rather just look good.

Note: Smurf Piss tastes very similar to Snakebite.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Jaya

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 4:15 am

I wont knock the drink till ive tried it Toniy!!

Another question, something thats really worrying me......

The "large communal bathrooms" can someone please tell me is it literally ONE toliet?, ONE shower? and ONE Bath? between 17 others? And of same sex or seperate?? Cus no offense guys but ure fuckin dirty!!!! ( in general) I apologise if ure not...

Im sure ure not, but it freaks me out about sharing!!!

Thank you.. x Wink
Back to top Go down
Toniy

Toniy

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 4:26 am

My understanding is that they don't allow mixed sex halls (although I don't know if that counts for us, since we aren't actually there as a part of university or in for the long haul...) so you girlies can run around making everything as clean and pink as you like Very Happy

While us guys live in the slums.

As for the communal thing, I'm not entirely sure what that's about. You'd be best off emailing the bint.

It's a good drink cheers
Back to top Go down
Jaya

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 5:57 am

The bints fuckin useless!!

I need info or im not comin!! lol

not long now till the top 6 mk there move!!!
Back to top Go down
David Finn

David Finn

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 8:41 am

It isnt mixed sex as Toniy said, so I doubt you will be sharing with us super clean boys. Large communal bathroom does imply that it is one room, but with multiple toilets and showers . In my first year I shared a bathroom with about 15 other lads and we had 4 toilets and 3 showers. The fact they call it a large communal bathroom strongly implies that there are definatly more than one toilet and shower, otherwise it would be a small communal bathroom.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, getting ready in the morning will be a great social event as we shout at whoever got in the shower before us untill they get out.
Back to top Go down
Toniy

Toniy

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:37 pm

HA!! Yes.

But... here's a thought:

What if it's just one shower / toilet with about 20 sq/ft of floor space?

That would be MY definition of a waste of space.

Lets hope that's not the case.

Finn, I'm glad you posted buddy... I've been sidetracked recently and noticed the last thing on here was something I'd written like a week ago.

Way to keep the spirit going.

I do just have to remind the gang that we are trying to hit that 100 3-page bit to show those Bristols who's boss.

You know we won't be able to get away with these kind of week long silences when we move in right? I tried that before and I'll tell you now... it gets awkward.

I'm now working on a project that I'll post here. NOTHING to do with accomodation BUT it'll get us to page 3 I reckon. And what better page to be on?

Watch this space cheers

- Various... are you actually a psychopath? I'm fascinated -
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 2:14 pm

[Spam post for milemarker reaching awesome achievements]
Back to top Go down
Toniy

Toniy

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:10 pm

... Thanks man.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Jaya

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 4:41 pm

Toniy mannnnn, i thought we were gettin on really well.......

Then u start giving me ABUSE!!!

What is that all about?? ( if u say it was an attempt to get 2 3 pages i MAY let u off)

But seriously do u think im mad?? bounce
Back to top Go down
Toniy

Toniy

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 6:00 pm

I think you are going to be a very interesting person to live / work / drink with.

I reckon you're going to be my little mate, so don't worry about it. You'll get plenty of abuse and I'm sure you'll throw some back.

I can't lie to you... if it was to get to the 3 page marker, I would have put it in a seperate post... so I'm afraid it was actually me just bleeding my thoughts onto the screen Shocked

But to answer your question, I don't think you're 'mad'. I just have this image of you going ballistic with your keyboard until you've got your messages written. Always puts a smile on my face Very Happy

WOOH!!! Nearly THERE!!! cheers

The project is nearly finished ladies and gents.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 7:02 pm

exam starts in.....7 hours.

………………………………..__…………………………………………
………………………..,-~*’`¯lllllll`*~,……………………………………
…………………..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,………………………………
………………,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,…………………………….
……………,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\……………………………
………….;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\…………………………..
…………..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/………\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,………………………
…………...\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*………..`~-~-,…(.(¯`*,`,……………………..
…………….\llllllllllll,-~*…………………)_-\..*`*;..)…………………….
……………..\,-*`¯,*`)…………,-~*`~.………….../……………………..
……………...|/.../…/~,…...-~*,-~*`;……………./.\……………………..
……………../.../…/…/..,-,..*~,.`*~*…………….*...\……………………
…………….|.../…/…/.*`...\...……………………)….)¯`~,……………...
…………….|./…/…./…….)……,.)`*~-,……….../….|..)…`~-,………….
……………/./.../…,*`-,…..`-,…*`….,---…...\…./…../..|……...¯```*~-,,,,
…………...(……….)`*~-,….`*`.,-~*.,-*……|…/.…/…/…………\……..
…………….*-,…….`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*……….|.,*...,*…|…………..\……..
……………….*,………`-,…)-,…………..,-*`...,-*….(`-,…………\…….
……................f`-,………`-,/…*-,___,,-~*….,-*……|…`-,……….\……..

Give freshers year again, or an art degree, in fact scratch that, dont wanna be a nonce.
Back to top Go down
Toniy

Toniy

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 5:28 am

Fella.... that looks just like you.

Tell you what, I'll try and get the project finished by the time you get back.
Back to top Go down
Toniy

Toniy

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 5:31 am

Right... forget that... you wrote it at like... 1 in the morning.

Which would make the exam at 8 or 9, now, assuming its a couple hours long you'll be done at 11 by the latest, now assume you stick around for drinks for a bit I'd imagine you'd be back at.... one.

THAT GIVES ME HALF AN HOUR!!!

It can't be done buddy, I'm sorry. These projects have at least two hours of polishing before they're finished.

But... I'll be done soon.

cheers

Nick, were you the one who wrote about Smurf Piss?
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 6:20 am

fuck, wasnt that bad actually, thank god for my primary gift ... BLAGGING!

was 9-11 well done detective toniy!

Got 2 more this week, thurs/fri. not looking pretty, off to the pub now tho, has to be done!

Have you lot finished?
Back to top Go down
dani

dani

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 11:05 am

i finished last wed! cheers

2 weeks with 5 exams, 1 assignment and about 10 hours sleep in total was beginning to take it's toll on me.

i'm a free woman! woo! for the next month at least Very Happy

I'm starting to get really excited about starting now. newcastle's beginning to bore the pants off me, can't wait for a change.

how many more posts until we get to 3 pages? anyone know? i could not be arsed to count them all.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 2:32 pm

I tink its onli 5 more to we get 3pages an show Bristol who's boss, well that will be 4 more after this one!!!!

I finally got my contract sent in email tday, at long last!!!! so expectin that to arrive soon.

That dotty pictures you wrote or drew took me for ever to figure out wat it actualli was, i thor it was a dinosaur
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 4:27 pm

oooh god no i didnt actually draw that, havent got THAT much time on my hands (blatant lie)

3 More to go.

Come on people.
Back to top Go down
Toniy

Toniy

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 9:13 pm

Ladies and Gents,

I have been working on a project inspired by tidbits from this forum.

I have mentioned it a couple of times, but no one seems to... care.

But here it is regardless. This should not only spark conversation, but also get you thinking.

I should give you a bit of background.

I started Whack Ltd. about three years ago. Its a controversial organisation, but sticking to the rules just means things happen slower.

So having said that, please take a look at the brand new venture by Whack Ltd.

(My friends haven't even seen this yet... this is more exclusive than... whatever... its like 4 in the morning.)

(Also, it sort of gives a pretty fair insight into my head... so just bear that in mind. And TRY not to be offended. Its only meant as fun at the end of the day)

cheers
Back to top Go down
Toniy

Toniy

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 9:19 pm

Rome wasn't built in a day?

I reckon A LOT more work went into this presentation than fucking... ROME, and I got this done in the space of about 18 hours. Lazy.

Either way, click on the link and take it all in. Please.

Whack Ltd: Smurf Tonic

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accommodation   Accommodation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accommodation
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HP Interns 2007/2008 :: Bracknell :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: